Position 1 : Land Surveyor
- Carry out construction surveying works such as stake out of reference points / markers, setting out of piling points, building outline, foundation, road etc.
- Carry out engineering survey works in related to project or cadastral boundaries.
- Verify the existing survey data and works done such as earthworks quantities, building works etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Land surveying or its equivalent.
- AT least 5 years of working experience in high-rise building construction / or related field is required for this position.
- Require skills: Autocad, survey software.
- Self-motivated person and able to work under pressure and independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to liaise with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Full-Time positions available.
Position 2: Sales & Marketing Executive (Female preferred)
- Relevant Diploma/Certificates or equivalent
- Experience in handling sales and marketing functions in property industry is required
- Strong commands in English, Chinese or Malay
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated, out spoken, honest, responsible & prudent
- Basic knowledge in computer skills
- Possess own transport
- Training will be provided
- Willing to travel and work extra hours or during weekends and public holidays for road shows / exhibitions.
- Company is rapidly expanding with continuous property development projects throughout Sarawak and West Malaysia.
Attractive remuneration package with high sales commission.
Interested candidate please email your resumes, current and expected remuneration (salary) to [email protected]